Hey folks, I know you're all going to be watching this page like a hawk over the next few days and hitting the F5 key again and again until our Box Office Results spectacular appears. At least in my mind you are. Given that, I thought it best to give you an update on where we are with the show in general.
Things are going to be a little erratic for the foreseeable future so I'd better just lay it out.
1. Jamie is not going to be with us for at least a short spell. He has other endeavors which are taking up every bit of his time. I shall be flying solo on the podcast while he is. I am scared of doing it without him. Feel free to cyber hug me at this time.
2. The Box Office Results show will be up......by the end of the week. We were not able to record it today as we were hoping, due to scheduling conflicts. Jamie will not be with us for that either but I will be joined by my fellow challengers Shawn Robbins and Ed Douglas.
3. Also due to the hectic lives of the people involved, Supermoan is on hiatus right now. I know I promised that we would cover every TV show as well as the films and that is certainly still the plan but I just don't know when we'll be back up and running with it. I hope it will be worth the wait.
Just to announce two other special projects that we hope to bring to you soon:
4. Randall Maynard and myself are going to be recording an audio commentary for 'The Phantom' starring Billy Zane shortly. I'm just waiting for the Blu Ray to arrive at my door.
5. The other one I am hesitant to go into too much detail about right now because I don't know how long the current situation is going to last and this would be dependant on it lasting a fair amount of time. But, if I am flying solo for a while, I plan to bring you my own personal 15 hour longplay commentary on.......a videogame. My personal favorite videogame of all time. I won't tell you what it is but I will give you a clue. It was released in 2000 and is often cited as one of the best, if not the best, PC game of all time.
In any case, don't worry. The Movie Moan podcast is like the dinner you expect on the table at 7pm. It'll be there, with all the things you like.
As always, we appreciate your support.