From Ancient greece to the dark future Hollywood’s iconic action props are on the auction block during Premiere Props’ live auctionon Saturday, September 11
Premiere Props announced today they will be hosting their LIVE September Auction Extravaganza, featuring over 750 movie props and costumes from Hollywood’s iconic action films, used by today’s hottest stars.
In honor of the movie opening that same weekend, hundreds of costumes and props used in the making of the hotly anticipated 3D chapter of Screen Gems’ Resident Evil: Afterlife, including knives, bombs and Alice’s katana swords, along with her hero wardrobe, are available for fans to bid on and call their own. From the 10-foot bloody free standing pods to Alice’s iconic hero red and white umbrella pin, all will be available. The fourth installment of the hugely successful RESIDENT EVIL franchise, RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE is again based on the wildly popular video game series, and will this time be presented in 3-D. RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE is a Constantin Film International GmbH, Davis Films/Impact Pictures Inc. Production, written and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, produced by Jeremy Bolt, Paul W.S. Anderson, Robert Kulzer, Don Carmody, Bernd Eichinger and Samuel Hadida, and executive produced by Martin Moszkowicz and Victor Hadida.
Additionally, rare movie props will be on display and up for bid, including John Dillinger’s (Johnny Depp) pistols from PUBLIC ENEMIES and Lt. Aldo Raine’s (Brad Pitt) screen used star dagger, dog-tags and snuff box from The Weinstein Company’s smash hit Inglourious Basterds. Collectors can own the knives and bats used by Lt. Aldo Raine and Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) in their bloody war against Nazis. Bikinis and bloody and torn costumes from Piranha 3D, worn by the film’s sexy stars, are also up for auction. More artillery and items from Battlestar GALACTICA, Star Wars: Return of the jedi, Conan the Barbarian, Outlander and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves will be on the auction block, including knives, battle axes and ankle bombs. Collectors will also have the opportunity to bid on costumes and props used by Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, Sean Connery, Viggo Mortensen, Denzel Washington, Mila Kunis, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Brook, Wentworth Miller and many more!
Premiere Props has also teamed with Lionsgate to promote the Movies On Demand premiere of KILLERS on September 7th. KILLERS, the action-packed romantic comedy starring Hollywood favorites Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl, is also available on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital Download. Over 50 items from the film, including hero costumes, accessories, prop guns and more will be available during the auction. The proceeds from the sale of these items will benefit Katherine Heigl’s chosen charities The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation and Dress for Success.
The live auction takes place on Saturday, September 11, at Premiere Props’ warehouse in El Segundo, California (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245). There will be a preview from 9am – 11am PST, before the auction starts at 11am. The September Auction Extravaganza will be hosted by Leo Quinones from “The Film Freak Movie Talk Show” on KFWB NewsTalk 980AM Los Angeles and can be seen on Premiere Props’ 3 camera LIVE broadcast show online.
“We are excited to bring together such an amazing opportunity for collectors to own iconic memorabilia from the highly anticipated Resident Evil: Afterlife, Academy Award winning Inglourious Basterds and so many other great films, as well as teaming with KILLERS and Lionsgate on this special charity auction to help these two great foundations.” said Dan Levin, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “These are some of the best costumes and props for fans of Hollywood’s brightest films to own as a part of their favorite film experience.”
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the September Auction Extravaganza goes LIVE at 11am PST. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
The LIVE September Auction Extravaganza will feature movie collectibles and props including:
- Public Enemies – John Dillinger’s (Johnny Depp) '38 Detective Special' Colt pistol
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen used, hero, brown, gold, and metallic rubber dagger with black leather case and star
- Inglourious Basterds – Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) screen used, dark brown leather necklace with metal tag with scratches and blood stains
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen used, off white invitation ticket with gold and black writing and outlining and Dr. Joseph Goebbels signature
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen used, traditional aluminum dog tag
- Inglourious Basterds – Shosanna Dreyfus (Mélanie Laurent) screen worn, very bloody with three bullet holes on the front, torn in the middle for stunt red dress
- Inglourious Basterds – screen used, hero, black and silver plastic and metal ankle bomb timer with yellow blasting cap
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen used, hero, black binocular with scratches, clean lenses, off white stains, worn off brown leather neck strap, and brown leather and red sway carrying case
- Inglourious Basterds – Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) screen used, hero, white and black glove gun with blood and dirt stains, wrinkles, and velcro cuff
- Remember Me – Tyler Hawkins (Robert Pattinson) dirty, brown wood with blue band in the middle, mini baseball bat used in the alleyway fight
- Killers – Spencer Aimes (Ashton Kutcher) screen worn ‘Cole Haan' sunglasses
- Killers – Spencer Aimes (Ashton Kutcher) screen used, black rubber with realist parts including 'Kansas City, KS' written on one side, 'Cal. 9 Luger' on the other prop gun
- Killers – Jen Kornfeldt (Katherine Heigl) screen worn, hero, white metal and plastic fake 'Chanel' watch
- Killers – Jen Kornfeldt (Katherine Heigl) hero tan long sleeve 'Faconnable' coat, black 'Vince' skirt, black pleather 'Piper & Blue' slip on shoes. Includes wardrobe tag
- Killers – Metal with magnet bottom, clear hard plastic casing with red 'Danger Semtex-A' on each side and LED computer part in the middle bomb, black plastic with buttons and grey cord detonator, and black neoprene tube for the bomb
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice screen worn hero, green with dirty tan fur fold up hood, military style jacket, custom made vest, black 'Wilfred' t-shirt, black, 'Lululemon Athletica' athletic pants, black leather gloves with cut-off fingers and dirty leather 'Joie' knee high boots. Includes wardrobe tag.
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Albert Wesker screen used, hero, metal 'VICI Micro-Flo' high pressure syringe with long needle
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice silver metal with black graphite-like core grenade
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice black with 'Alice' on one side and 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' on the other in red, chairback
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Axeman screen worn hero, brown foam with plastic nails protruding , velcro and broken zipper on the back, muscle and veins upper body suit, and brown twin with bloody splatter all over, plastic nails protruding, black thin cord inside hood
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Plastic red body with battery inside, six silver and black legs, black and blue head, custom made Scarab with tape on the bottom
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice hero, bloody, silver painted wooden dummy katana
- The Book of ELI – Eli (Denzel Washington) screen worn, hero, bloody, dirty, brown fleece aged crew neck 'Redhead' sweatshirt, white 'Hanes' t-shirt, dirty and bloody, dark tan 'Charhartt' painter pants, and dirty, green wool knit fingerless gloves. Includes wardrobe tag
- 300 – Silver fiberglass spear tip the went on the Spartan's spear
- Piranha 3D – Danni Arslow (Kelly Brook) screen worn hero, grey and white tye dye, racerback tank top, (no size, label) red metallic 'Turtle Beach' two piece string bikini and black 'Report Signature' platform heels. Includes wardrobe tag
- Piranha 3D – Kelly Driscoll (Jessica Szohr) screen worn, stunt, white 'ella moss' racerback tank top, 'Rip Curl' spaghetti strap, reversible bikini top, 'Rip Curl' swim shorts, denim 'Guess' short jean shorts, and pink, white, black and teal print, large 'Ogio' purse. Includes wardrobe tag
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – unfinished piece of the Death Star that was cast from the original molds at Industrial Light and Magic
- Battlestar Galatica – Joe Johnston original illustrations. A set of three conceptual drawings of “Daggit” from Battlestar Galactica. These are the original concepts created for the vintage film and were achieved in pen, pencil and marker. Also included is the original template that was used to make the drawings
- Battlestar Galatica – Screen used child’s wrist communicator made of resin and medical gauze, this piece has been hand painted and decorated
- ROBOCOP 2 – Complete Robocop 2 stunt-suit, constructed of fiberglass, screen-used.
About Resident Evil: Afterlife
The fourth installment of the hugely successful RESIDENT EVIL franchise,
RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE is again based on the wildly popular video game series, and will this time be presented in 3-D.
In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Milla Jovovich) continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead – and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap. Written and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, the film is produced by Jeremy Bolt, Paul W.S. Anderson, Robert Kulzer, Don Carmody, Bernd Eichinger, and Samuel Hadida. Executive produced by Martin Moszkowicz and Victor Hadida. A Constantin Film International GmbH / Davis Films/Impact Pictures Inc. Production
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 300 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass Entertainment, Summit Entertainment, Alcon and many more.
iCollector was one of the first companies dedicated to trading antiques, fine art and premium collectibles on the Internet. Today, armed with more than ten years of experience in the Antique and Collectible sector having run thousands of successful Internet auctions, iCollector empowers hundreds of the world’s leading auctioneers with the tools and support to maximize their results broadcasting their auctions live on the Internet. iCollector has facilitated the sale of tens of millions of dollars of merchandise online and continues to provide unsurpassed service and technology to auctioneers wishing to achieve top dollar values for their auction merchandise.
Founded in November 2002, Manhattan-based LiveAuctioneers.com provides real-time Internet bidding capability to more than 900 auction houses in a dozen countries. LiveAuctioneers.com has opened up once-exclusive sales to the cyber community worldwide through online publication of auction catalogs, and universally accessible Internet live bidding. For further information, log on to www.liveauctioneers.com.