Join Phil Gee, Jamie Williams, Shawn Robbins, and Ed Douglas as they reunite to do battle once again and predict the box office on the most interesting, packed and competitive summer movie season we've seen since.......well, since the last time they made an Avengers movie.
Over the next, near three hours, we'll be predicting the US domestic gross on 16 of the summer's biggest films (yes, we had to let 'The Man From UNCLE' go, I'm sure you'll forgive us).
But don't just watch the show, TAKE PART! We want your predictions. Just cast your eyes on the list below, go to the comments section of this episode on Think McFly Think, paste in the list, and put your numbers next to it. The prize is my eternal respect. C'mon, that's priceless:-
1. Avengers: Age Of Ultron (May 1st) - 8:18
2. Mad Max: Fury Road (May 15th) - 23:24
3. Pitch Perfect 2 (May 15th) - 33:46
4. Tomorrowland (May 22nd) - 41:29
5. Poltergeist (May 22nd) - 55:10
6. San Andreas (May 29th) - 1:04:05
7. Jurassic World (June 12th) - 1:08:48
8. Inside Out (June 19th) - 1:21:51
9. Ted 2 (June 26th) - 1:33:41
10. Terminator: Genysis (July 1st) - 1:42:46
11. Minions (July 10th) - 1:53:54
12. Ant-Man (July 17th) -2:01:53
13. Pan (July 24th) - 2:11:34
14. Pixels (July 24th) - 2:18:54
15. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (July 31st) - 2:26:33
16. Fant4stic (August 7th) - 2:36:38
Best of luck everyone. We'll see you in September for the results.